Skip to content
Who is providing the service and what is the nature of the service?
- The service is operated by Payments Consulting Network, an Australian owned independent consulting firm.
- For further information, please refer to the About Us section.
- This is an information service only and Payments Consulting Network does not make any suggestion or recommendation to select any particular Payment Service Provider (PSP).
- This is not a tender or request for proposal service and utilises custom pricing made available by the PSPs supporting the service.
- While we attempt to include the most competitive PSPs in the service, we have not assessed all PSPs available in the Australian market, and there may be other PSPs that could potentially provide better pricing.
- The Pricing Comparison will be based on the information provided by you on your current payments arrangements and volumes sourced from the merchant statements. The analysis will not consider your integration requirements, detailed objectives, future projections, or a comprehensive list of requirements. We will however provide you with relevant links to the PSP’s website so that you can assess the PSPs to make an informed decision.
- Before acting on the information that we provide, it is important that you make your own assessment and review all the relevant documentation provided by the PSP on their website. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply to different features.
- If you decide to apply for a new PSP facility, you will be dealing directly with that PSP and not with Payments Consulting Network. Pricing and product information should be confirmed with the PSP.