take a closer look
Payment Service Provider Panel
The Payment Service Provider Panel (PSP Panel) is utilised for Short-Form RFPs and has been selected based on those service providers that have achieved the short-list in our Long-Form RFP processes and/or have unique attributes that mean their participation will add value to the Short-Form RFP process. All members of the PSP Panel have committed to provide pricing proposals to Payments Consulting Network within a two-week timeframe.
DataMesh is an independent payment processing network dedicated to servicing the needs of major retailers and their customers. It offers in-store, e-commerce and m-commerce hardware, software, infrastructure and data analytics payments solutions.
- Allows merchants to drive their own choice of terminal hardware with cloud POS integration tools enabling one touch POS to eftpos terminal integration.
- Provides connectivity to multiple card schemes, merchant acquirers, Chinese payments instruments, and various fuel, transit, and gift card providers.
- Multiple levels of redundancy built-in with real-time cut over to back-up switch and/or back-up acquirers, and terminals with dual SIMs.
- Comprehensive omni-channel reporting tool that provides real-time visibility of revenue, product performance, costs by card type and payment method, customer analytics at the product SKU level, reconciliation and cashflow forecasting, and allows management of the terminal fleet.
- Supports switch-to-Issuer capability.
Transaction Network Services
TNS is a leading global provider of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions to the payments, communications and financial markets. Established more than 30 years ago, its extensive portfolio of innovative, value-added services now supports thousands of organizations across more than 60 countries.
Enabling and powering payment strategies for businesses, TNS Payments Market accepts, connects and securely processes transactions for many businesses across the globe. Through its payment acceptance, global connectivity and transaction processing solutions, TNS enables its partners to simplify, secure and manage the most complex aspects of the payment ecosystem and gain strategic advantage from the moment they engage with consumers.
- Supports integration to any acquirer, any device, any partner.
- Connected to over 250 partners in the payment ecosystem globally.
- Access to 30+ acquirers and accepts all major payment methods.
- Enables over 33 billion payment transactions annually.
- Trusted by shopping centres, retailers, parking operators, airports, entertainment and leisure, EV charging, health and education, local government, storage and self-service organisations across the globe.
- Level 1 PCI-DSS certified service provider.
- EMV certified payment terminals and P2PE validated solutions.
- 24/7 local support, backed by global infrastructure.
Adyen is a tech company and the payments solution behind international companies like Uber, Alibaba, Microsoft, Facebook, eBay, Spotify, and global retailers such as Cotton On Group, SHEIN, H&M, Foot Locker, L’Oréal, and Ralph Lauren. They operate in the U.S., APAC, LATAM, Middle East, and Europe. Adyen believes that optimising the payment cycle would lead to greater benefits for merchants and their customers. To achieve this, they had to start from scratch and build a brand new payments platform, which bypasses legacy systems and helps bring businesses closer to their customers. It is this technology that powers Adyen’s growth, and that of their merchants.
- Adyen’s platform connects directly to Visa, Mastercard and popular global and local payment methods your customers know and trust (like WeChat, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, iDEAL, Boleto), enabling businesses to accept payments across online, in-app, and in store in all markets.
- The only global solution that provides an end-to-end payment solution for online (web, in-app, recurring payments and Pay by Link) and in-person channels based off a single platform
- A unified view of payment data enables enhanced features to detect, prevent and respond to fraud; and to increase revenue by minimising the risk of unsuccessful transactions by increasing authorisation rates, reducing involuntary churn and enabling a better customer experience.
- Marketplace payment solutions include developer-friendly API that can enhance the brand and user experience as well as faster payouts and bank transfers in all preferred currencies.
- Advanced API technology for physical or virtual card issuance.
- Optimising cash flow through bridging client’s acquiring and card issuing that allows funds to flow seamlessly from one side of your business to the other, with nothing tied up in transit.
- Offer all local payment methods so customers can pay the way they want.
- Fully transparent transaction overview using an “Interchange ++” pricing model.
Tyro is a champion for better business banking. In 2003, Tyro’s founders saw an opportunity to challenge traditional banks with faster, more innovative EFTPOS solutions. Since then, Tyro has taken the same innovative approach to business banking with deposit and loan products designed to help businesses grow and succeed.
- Integration with more than 300+ POS and PMS software partners.
- Customised pricing.
- Tap & Save to allow Tyro businesses to save money by processing eligible contactless debit transactions through the cheapest network¹.
- Same day 7 days a week settlement to settle into the Tyro Bank Account², or have settlement funds transferred into any Australian bank account so there is no need to switch banks.
- Connectivity with WiFi/Ethernet and 3G backup.
- Dual live data centres.
- 24/7 Australian-based Customer Support.
- No lock-in contract, no setup fees and no cancel/break fees.
Tyro - Important Information
¹ Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 966 639.
² Available settlement times are from 8pm to 5am. Applies to Tyro settled funds only – excludes Alipay, HealthPoint and funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB, Diners Club.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 1300 00 TYRO (8976) or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/. Tyro may pay financial benefits and/or referral fees to its partners. In providing information about Tyro and its product/s, Tyro partners are not providing financial advice and are only acting as a referrer. All enquiries about Tyro products are referred to Tyro to contact you about its products and provide you with a quote.
Suncorp Bank has a proud history of supporting Australian businesses of all sizes, from family-run operations to large-scale development finance and agricultural enterprises. The bank has been recognised as the Money magazine Bank of the Year and Business Bank of the Year in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Simple pricing with one rate for all credit card transactions and a debit card transaction fee.
- Least-cost routing to reduce merchant fees by routing debit card contactless transactions through the lower-cost network within set transaction limits.
- Same day settlement seven days a week, when credited to a Suncorp Bank Business Premium Account (for card sales processed prior to 9pm AEST).
- Business Premium Account with $0 monthly account keeping fees and no electronic, staff assisted and cheque transacting fees.
- Multi-merchant capability, with up to 11 merchants using the same terminals.
- Solution for health businesses to process private health fund claims, Medicare claims and credit and debit card transactions through the EFTPOS terminal.
- Choice of broadband (IP), mobile (GPRS) or mobile (WiFi) terminal connectivity.
- Dedicated technical support.
Fiserv aspires to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a global leader in payments and financial technology, the company helps clients achieve best-in-class results through a commitment to innovation and excellence in areas including account processing and digital banking solutions; card issuer processing and network services; payments; e-commerce; merchant acquiring and processing; and the Clover® cloud-based point-of-sale and business management platform. Fiserv is a member of the S&P 500® Index, the FORTUNE 500®, and has been recognized as one of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies® for 11 of the past 14 years and named among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company for two consecutive years.
- Solid track record for innovation both internationally and locally, including being the first acquirer in Australia to support eftpos online.
- Robust and stable payment processing platform.
- Comprehensive omni-channel reporting via Business Point – advanced merchant portal.
- Flexible pricing with no contract minimum terms – blended or interchange plus plus rates.
- Digital application process for faster merchant on-boarding.
- Flexible gateway integration options for merchants.
- Multi-currency acquiring.
- 24/7 technical support and customer service desk.
Smartpay is an NZX/ASX listed EFTPOS provider across Australasia supporting over 30,000 merchants and 37,000 terminals. They have been helping businesses with their EFTPOS and payment solutions for over 20 years, delivering payment products specially built for Small to Medium sized businesses.
Smartpay has EFTPOS solutions across a variety of different industries. Whether its pouring craft beers, styling the perfect hair-do or repairing a car, Smartpay can help.
- No-Cost or Low-Cost payment solutions for SME’s:
- Zero Cost EFTPOS allows merchants who have an average turnover of over $10,000 per month to pay $0 on transaction and terminal fees with no ongoing bill to pay at the end of the month. Merchants can pass on the cost of these solutions via a surcharge payable by the cardholder.
- Simple Flat Rate ensures each merchant gets a tailored solution to manage their costs – by knowing exactly what their fees will be on a monthly basis.
- Our solutions support industries such as hospitality, hair, health and beauty, retail, food services and automotive.
- Features (such as tipping and integration etc) are provided.
- 24/7 Customer support.
Checkout.com is a global payments solution provider that helps businesses and their communities thrive in the digital economy. They offer innovative solutions that flex to your needs, valuable insights that help you get smart about your payments’ performance, and expertise you can count on as you navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world. Since 2012, they’ve grown to over 1800 employees in 19 global offices, each one of them passionate about helping thousands of businesses worldwide grow through their next-generation payments platform.
- Single platform: gateway, processor, and acquirer in one.
- One-time integration using one API enabling payments acceptance in 150+ processing currencies, 25+ settlement currencies,and local acquiring capability in 55 countries.
- Payments built for global businesses and accept payments through any device or channel
- Prevent fraud, increase conversions
- Send seamless payouts on a global scale
- Transparent, granular data around response codes, reporting and reconciliation to increase conversion rates and unlock revenue opportunities.
- Accurate and flexible reports on payments and data insights to power smart decisions.
- Local teams that bring regional, international, and regulatory expertise, allowing clients to navigate market complexities.
Live Payments is part of Live group and was launched in 2011 focussing on Australian SMEs.
Today, Live group is used by over 8,000 merchants throughout Australia and has accepted over $2 billion worth of transactions.
- No lock-in contracts.
- Simple pricing with no set-up, exit or annual fees.
- Comprehensive transaction reporting via the Live group portal.
- Opportunity to earn Qantas Points on customer transactions.
- Simplified application, onboarding with terminal dispatch within five business days.
- A dedicated relationship manager for all businesses.
- Compact, all-in-one, wireless and handheld mobile payment device.
Windcave supports payments for 17,000+ organisations globally, processing over $90 billion dollars a year and 800 million transactions. Windcave partners with organisations from every industry and varying sizes from the largest corporate entities to sole traders.
- Flexible pricing with no minimums – blended or interchange plus rates.
- 99.999% availability achieved with multiple server locations to ensure business continuity.
- Comprehensive omni-channel reporting via an online merchant portal.
- A single application/account to accept all payments methods (per country) across multiple channels.
- Custom settlement times to suit different business requirements.
- Supports a wide range of terminal types.
- Tiered 24/7 support for enterprise/non-enterprise businesses.
- Support for over 20+ payment methods.
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious start-ups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Headquartered in San Francisco and Dublin, the company aims to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe was named the leader from a group of 11 merchant payment providers in The Forrester Wave™: Merchant Payments Providers, Q2 2022.
- Available to businesses in nearly 50 countries and 135+ currencies with ability to accept card payments from customers in 200+ countries and territories.
- One integration across 45 payment methods including Cards, Buy Now Pay Later, Wallets, Bank redirects, Vouchers, Bank debits and Bank transfers.
- Handles more than 500 million API requests a day—and often upwards of 10,000 per second.
- 99.999% success rate in processing of API requests. Stripe is the only company in the payments industry that shares its uptime publicly.
- Stripe Terminal helps unify online and offline channels with flexible developer tools, pre-certified card readers, and cloud-based hardware management.
- Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform with fully integrated tools for multi-party payments, fraud detection, invoicing, billing, reporting and more.
- Supports 50+ category leaders generating over $1B each in payment volume.
- Prebuilt integrations for systems from its technology and consulting partners and own Stripe Apps.